Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Doing it on the couch....

And by it I mean my blog :)

This morning I was up at 830, took a shower and got ready for class. And at 945 I walked down to the school with Liz and went to my aquatics class. I am really not a fan on my aquatics class, it's so boring and the prof is so hard to understand, and he was going over equations today and he doesn't show his work properly. His units are all wrong and frustrating

After class I went and bought bread from the farmers market to buy bread and then Liz and I went to walmart and I bought the lion king and we may have gone back to rez and watched it. There may have also been done singing along and quoting of the movie.

There was also much studying and note taking.

Followed by my ichs and Herps class and we finally finished the fish and started on the amphibians.

And then I came home and made perogies and then after that it was straight studying and note taking from 5-till almost 9. And I think I'm giving myself carpel tunnel. My arm hurts all the way up to my shoulder.

I'm done studying and I'm going to noe have a phone date with Dan

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment