Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh the night of the Halloween Rugby Dance

So Today was a very un productive Day
I spent the morning baking and killing time and once again do absolutely nothing productive, well i guess I did prep a little bit for my Aquatics Midterm but Not really.

I also spent a big chunk of my day working on something that I hope will make Dan feel better, but i wont say any more in case theres a chance he decides to read my blog.

Today was also the first day it snowed and stuck, but it's all gone now.

Now on to the fun stuff:

So tonight was the night of the Halloween Rugby Dance and not as many people actually went this year, there was Me and Liz and Katie and Kris(Katies bf) and Dan and Cait and that was really it, no one else came, a lot of people were going to come, but then sold their tickets.

Now tonight was an interesting night, we hung out in our room getting ready, Liz and I were crayons Katie was a lady bug, Dan and Cait were firepeople and Kris has this wicked Warhammar inspired costume that he made, I can't even explain it, but it was awesome,

We caught the 10:30 bus down to the rollerdome and once we got there we checked our coats and then Katie and liz went and got drinks.
We did some dancing, though the Dj kind of sucked and didn't play good music, it was too much of the 80's, and people kept hitting on me, one guy was very persistent, both Liz and I told him know, and there was another guy who came up behind me and started grinding on me and I turned around and told him "I don't think so" he was not pleased and then accused me of saying that because of the colour of his skin (he was black) well little does he know, I mixed ethnicity and the colour of his skin had nothing to do with it, the fact was that I have a boyfriend and I don't need some creep of a guy grinding up on me. Guy needed to know that I was crayon with attitude and that they should really just step off. Later on Liz turned down the same guy who was once again not happy.

At one point during the night, we were by the bathroom and Katie was waiting to get in the bathroom, Liz was sitting in a chair and I was standing in front of her, and then these two guys, one of which was the creep who wouldnt leave Liz and I alone,started a fist fight and ended up plowing into me and then knocking liz and the chair she was on right over. I wanted to help Liz, but some muscly guy got the people off of her. we Were both fine, though my arm kind of hurts, part of me is hoping for a wicked bruise. Liz was so angry when this happened, she was yelling and wanted to punch them in the face but I told her that that would have been a bad Idea.

The guys got kicked out, thankfully.

We then went back to dancing to shitty music and at around 1 we all wanted to go home, Katie and Kris walked to CNC (where Kris Lives) and Liz and I caught the shuttle bus and when we were waiting for the bus there was another fight, this one way more intense, it was like two groups of people beating the shit out of people , they came busting out the doors, and I lead Liz away and it was kind of scary, and then we saw the bus and went and go on and shortly after. three of the guys who were in the fight ran by the bus, followed by security walking behind them. the other people in the fight ended up on our bus and they were pissed, but luckily there was no fighting on the bus.

We got home to find Jenina lying on the couch, I think she had a bit too much to drink tonight, hopefully she'll be alright.

Anyways there is probably more I could say, but I'm tired and I have stuff to do tomorrow( well later today)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment