Monday, October 24, 2011

Perhaps, slowly getting better

This morning I woke up and my throat was feeling quite a bit better, but the rest of me was not feeling so good. I spent the morning slowly getting ready and going over the material that was covered on my Lab exam that I had today. At 11:30 I had my Ichs and Herps Lab exam and it went okay I was there a long time.

Also during the exam I spilled a jar of fish, all over the place, it was kind of funny and also very gross.

After the exam I went back to Rez and ate and relaxed until my last class at 3:30, and that class ended early which was nice and I used the extra time to make Haunted House Posters and then I had dinner and went to my exec meeting, and then I studied a bit for my ornimam lab quiz on Wednesday and now I am having a phone date with Erica :)

After my date I plan on taking a shower, and tidying my room and then i plan on going to bed nice and early.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment