Sunday, October 2, 2011

Not an awesome day

This morning I had no idea that today would be so frustrating and stressful. It started out okay. I got up around 9 and had breakfast and started studying. At 115, Fabris and I went bird watching which was really nice, we saw tracks and scat and a squirrel. It was also a nice day, the sun was out and the air was crisp.

But the day did become stressful before I left on the walk with Fabris. Dan started texting me saying that he was with Steve and rikki and that they were going to book the cruise today and I explained that I might be taking a field course in the summer and I don't know when exactly it would be, so dan said that they would wait until I was home the weekend and this already began to frustrate me. Steve and rikki went from wanting a messy divorce yesterday to wanting to book a vacation today, to say that this took me by surprise would be an understatement.

I started studying again and then dan texts me saying that they book tickets and paid a deposit, I guess they really couldn't wait for my input, and now there a possibility that this cruise might conflict with the field course I want to take, which will suck. But there is nothing I can do and that really frustrates me. I had basically no say in the matter, also dan didn't tell me any info about the cruise, and he may have not done it because I was upset that hd had booked it but I don't know. Dan thought I was stressing about the money, but that I'd not an issue.

Now I'm not sure what to with myself. I list all motivation to study after thus and I basically wasted away the rest of my day, which only added to my stress because of the 4 midterms I have this week.

I haven't texted dan in like 5 hours, though he quite literally just texted me. I really font know what to do.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment