Saturday, October 29, 2011

Grr Firefox crashed and now I must do this again

So Once Again...


This morning I was up at 7, it was dark and very windy and the garbage truck decided to come at 6:45 so my last moments of sleep we interupted, which sucked.

At 8, I went Birding and I got to meet my profs dog which was awesome, he was such a sweetheart, Birding was unpleasant because it was so windy, my eyes were watering and my ears hurt, but we did see some cool things, like swans and eagles and ravens :) the trip was cut short due to bad weather.

once back in rez I showered and got into my halloween costume and then down to the school to meet up with Cassandra and Angela and Natasha and Kacie and 3/5 of us were in costume, Kacie and Angela did though dress up at ninjas before our first class which was good, though they did look a little odd, but I like people being in costume.

My classes seemed abnormally short today and my time not in class was not productive at all in terms of school related things. Oh well.

My final class ended early and with my prof offering two tickets to some blood ball with some people on the cast of True Blood, but I wasnt that into it and boy was Liz upset when I told her that I could have had tickets and I was a tad upset when I learned that they were like 80$$ tickets :(

Oh well.


After class it was adventure time. katie, Liz, Jenina and I went to walmart and saveon and the liquor store and the mall and I spent way too much money , but I now have lots of yummy food to eat, once we got back we ate and played a bit of mario kart and hung out and eventually Dan and I talked a little bit.
I feel bad, he's not a happy camper and things are just not going well for him, and I just wish there was something I could do. It makes me sad when he's sad.


Anyways I was supposed to be going to bed early but then I got distracted looking up how to make your own Princess Leia outfit and now I wanna make one, but I don't really have the time, so maybe I'll make one in the summer, also if I am every to wear the costume I have to get rid of my little love handles first, because Leia did not have love handles, but if I dont and it becomes a time when I will be princess Leia for halloween, I guess I will just be a more curvy version :) More to Love and to Gok at :P

I guess I should be getting to bed, I have a lot of sleep to catch up on


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment