Sunday, October 16, 2011

A rather Dull Day

This morning I was woken up at 5am, because Keyoh's Fire alarm went off and I guess I shouldnt really complain, because at least I didn't have to get out bed for it, but it still sucked.

I got up for real at 9am, because Katy and Ryan and I were supposed to be making Samosas at 10, but that didn't happen. Ryan was sick and Katy was tired, and it got cancelled, so I was awake for no reason and I was tired, but I can't go back to sleep once I'm up and moving, so I sat and watched tv, eventually Katie and Liz made their way in, I guess that had a sleepover at Adams. Sounds like more fun that my Saturday night.

I did some homework and such and had lunch and then at 3 it was Rex Challenge, and it was a talent show and Pie eating contest and people actually are very talented, I had no talent and I did not ear pie, and I'm kind of glad I didn't, I would have been sick if I had.

After Rez Challenge I watched a bit of Tv and then I started making dinner and I had lemon garlic chicken and Quinoa and Salad for dinner and it was sooo delicious the chicken was soo good that I ate it all even though I planned on saving half of it for tomorrow.

At 7:30, we had a floor meeting, which was actually fun, and it had ice cream, so it was even better and there were even cherries on top of that :)

Then I went and hung out with Katie for a bit and Liz joined us after she dropped Jeremy off, and we just chilled for a bit and then I came up stairs to my room to get ready for bed. Katie, Liz and I are going grocery shipping in the morning and I'm tired and I need some rest or I will be grumpy tomorrow, which I don't want to be.

On a sadder note, apparently Dan can't find Kal at home, he thinks he's hiding somewhere outside scared. I hope he's okay, he knows nothing of the outside world and I just hop he hasn't gotten himself into trouble. But I will think positive, he should be back in the morning.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment