Monday, October 3, 2011

4 days till I got home

So the end of this week is approaching the end and I still have a lot to do.
I'll still not super Happy with Dan, but things will be fine.

This morning I was up around 9 to make breakfast and do a bit of studying before going to my lab at 11:30 and once again I spent like an hour and a half identifying fish, oh the joy it is. Though I m getting better at doing it which I suppose is a good sign, considering in a few weeks I will have to write a lab exam.

After my Lab I went ti Rez and made lunch at studied Ornimam until my Cell and Molec class, and yay me I didn't almost fall asleep in cell and molec. I still have lots of studying to do for that class though, but I am still struggling to regain my motivation.

After my class I came back to Rez and started painting my nails and then I had chili and garlic bread for dinner. After dinner, I had my rez council exec meeting and it was short and to the point, we panned out the meetings for the next two weeks as we will not be able to have our exec meeting next week.

After the meeting I finished up my nails and complete round one of my ornimam notes which consisted of going over all the lecture, tomorrow I will work on comparisons, and it was after this that my motivation started to slip away, and then I took a break and called my Daddy to get caught up on what was going on a home, sadly the roof is leaking :(

After talking with my Daddy I went back out to the living room where I had been studying with Katie and Liz and Read some Ichs and Herps notes and highlighted some stuff because I no longer felt like writing and then I got distracted my new shows on TV and basically just watched TV until now.

I plan on going to be shortly. That way I wont be tired tomorrow and I'll be able to get lots done. I am also excited for tomorrow because the lion king comes out on blue ray and DVD combo pack and I will be getting it :) SO stoked. I actually plan on giving it to Dan :), but I`ll probably take the DVD part back to school with me.

I can`t believe at this time on Friday I`ll be hopefully over half way home :)
I am excited, maybe not as excited as I have been, but the excitement is building.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment