Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pet a Puppy and Sex ED

This morning I did not want to get out of bed, but eventually I did, and I got ready and ate breakfast and then I was going to go pet a puppy but I ended up in Katie's room studying, and then at noon we both went down to pet a puppy and we petted the puppies but it was so cold, so very cold. I soon went inside to get warm and to have lunch and to get my notes and such for class.

Then I went back down to pet a puppy, and saw an actually puppy named Bubba and he was an 8 week old English Mastif, he was such a cutie and he had wrinkly skin and I wanted to squish his face it was so cute.

at 1:30 I was in my Ornimam class where we started learning about migration and then after that I had the lab quiz and I think i got 16/20 which is alright but I feel like for the amount I studied I should have done better.

After the lab it was back to rez for dinner and then at 6:00 I went down to the school to wait for my 6:30 class which was supposed to be cancelled but it wasn't :(
I only stayed for an hour because I wanted to go to sex Ed at 8.

Sex Ed was fun, I didnt really learn much, but I got cool prizes and I had a fun time, and there was pizza but I didnt eat any.

After that was Rez Council, which was short, but the haunted house meeting afterwards was kind of long and dragged out and I still feel like we don't really know what we are doing which is not so good.

I just got back to my room and I plan on going to bed soon.
Oh on another note, Dan rear ended someone today, and by someone I mean a 5 ton truck, and his car was damaged but all the people were fine, which is good, but his car Max has quite a bit of damage which is not good.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment