Thursday, October 6, 2011

Today was not my day

This morning, I went to my cell and molec tutorial and we did a practice midterm which made me realize how unprepared I am for the real one tomorrow.

After the tutorial, I wrote my aquatics midterm and I was done in like 20minutes and it was quite easy which was nice considering I put little effort into studying.

The rest of my afternoon was spent studying for my ichs and Herps midterm which I had at 330, and it was a disaster, there were questions that I had no idea what to put down as an answer :(

After that I was sad and had little motivation to study for my cell and molec midterm tomorrow. But I did study, I Aldo packed up for tomorrow's trip home and my arm is cramping too much so I'm done for the night, but I'll get up in the morning and get started at a decent time. Liz and I also have to pack up the car.

I can't wait to be home.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment