Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nikki came to visit

This morning I was woken up by a text from Dan, luckily I got it not too long before my alarm was about to go off.

I went to class at 10 and it was so boring, so very boring. After class I went to the farmers market and got some butter chicken for lunch and it was super yummy and after that I took notes and more notes and then relaxed until my other class at 330.

After that class I went back to rex and Katie and Liz were in my room dying Katie's hair and playing mario kart and then I joined in and the when Katie was in the shower washing out the dye Liz and I played an it got a little intense, there was Alot is yelling.

Katie left and Liz went to class. I killed time and relaxed and then Liz came back and then Fabris came I visit and we played Mario Katy again and once Gagarin it got very intense and then Fabris left and we went down to visit Katie but she wasn't in here room so we went running around second floor calling her name and we eventually found her and then we hung out and then we went to the airport to get Nikki and I got to drive and it was exciting.

Now we are hanging out in Katie's room, but I'll be going to bed soon.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment