Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today I will Actually write a post

This morning my alarm went off at 7am, and I did not want to get up, I turned it off and got out bed at 7:15 and then I got ready to go to the 8am Ornimam Lab so I could write the quiz that I couldn't write yesterday because I got back late yesterday.

The quiz did not go well, but It's done and over. After that I had my cell and molec tutorial and we got our midterms back and I did okay, I got 78, but the class average was 74 so I guess I shouldn't complain, we went over the midterm and then I got to go to my aquatics class which was a bore fest, but I got my midterm back in that class as well, and I did quite well, I got 90.8, which was pretty awesome considering I did not put very much effort into it.

After that I was starving and I went back to Rez to have lunch and I unpacked and tidied my room, and then I got ready and went to my office hours where I basically zoned in and out of consciousness.

I then went to my Ichs and Herps class where I got back another midterm and I thought that I had failed that midterm, but I didn't I got 69% and then when the class was over I caught the bus to go get groceries, because I needed food.

When I got back I made Walter McLellan's Seafood Chowder and it was soo good, Thanks Erica for the recipe. After dinner, I called Dan and we had an early chat because he now works day shift and he has to be up at like 5am, so he has to go to bed early.

After mine and Dan's chat I had a shower and brushed and flossed and now I am hanging with Liz and Adam and plan on going to bed soon.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment