Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday night.

This morning I slept in.
And then I had breakfast and wrote out the notes that I was missing for ichs and herps.
I then had class at 1:30, and class went okay and then I killed an hour until my cell and molec class and cell and molec ended early which was nice.

I came back and played on the computer and ten I made an awesome dinner, I made curried turkey burgers and salad and it was soo delicious and then I watched some movies on tv.

Then I went down to hang out at Katie and courtenay's we made courtenay's hands into raptor claws with tap and colored them and then we went around and showed people her claws.

We hung out and then I went on rounds with them, and that Jacob kid who read my blog very enthusiastically said hi which was a little bit odd. And I hung out with security and such and then I decided that it was time for me to go back to my room and get ready for bed.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment