Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I am not a Fan of Facing Keyoh

Today was an alright Day. I got up and took and shower and then Katie and Nikki came over to make waffles for breakfast and I ate LOTS of waffles and then we played Mario Kart and I was really bad at it today and then I tried switching up my character which was a horrible idea, Yoshi I will never leave you again.

Eventually I had to get ready for class, and my classes today were alright, Ornimam was typical and I didnt fail the lab exam from last week which is awesome, though I didnt do well either, but it's only worth two percent. Though I will have to study harder for the next one, which is going to involved learning 15 bird calls and like 25 families and their representative species, so it's obviously going to be a barrel of fun.

I got my Forensic Anthro midterm back and I did well I got 87 and the class average was 73, so I am very pleased considering the little effort I put into prepare for it and that I wrote it sleep deprived. We go out of class early and then Came Rez council and it was a short meeting, but it was followed by the Haunted House meeting which was quite long and I didn't get back to my room until 10:30 and then I did some computer stuff and then started writing and now I'm thinking I should get ready for bed because I want to go to the clinic in the morning because my Throat is really bothering me.

On a side note: for some reason I really miss Dan right now and I think it may be because today we didn't really communicate much, he worked 6am-2pm, and i have class from 1:30-9:20 and then I had my meeting and he went to bed when I was in my meeting so we didnt get to 'talk'
Sad :(


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment