Saturday, October 22, 2011

First night out

So Thai morning I woke up and I still had my headache which sucked, but I manages to shower and go to the SGU meeting with Morganne at 10am and it was a quick letting and quite different from the ones I went to last year.

After the meeting we hung out for a bit with Katie Nikki and kris and by we I mean Liz and I and we played Mario kart, that game is becoming quite the addiction.

I eventually has to go to class at 130 and it was an easy lecture about bats. And my other class for the day was cancelled so I went to staples to get printer ink and had a little phone chat with Dan.

When I got back I was supposed to do homework but that kind of didn't happen. I and dinner and ended up back down with Katie to play more Mario kart.

So enough it was time to get ready to go out and aftermath outfit changes I ended up wearing a purple dress that belonged to Liz and at 11:08 we busses down to the newly named club in pg, heartbreakers and it was all right. A little too much country and not enough young people dancing but it was fun times.

Now I am very tired though and my throat is killing worse than before and I really just need to go to bed.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment