Monday, October 17, 2011

It just doesn't feel like Monday

All day I have been thinking it's the wrong day of the week, at one point I thought it was Friday....that was disappointing.

This morning I was up at 8 to get ready to go grocery shopping with Katie and Liz, we left at 9 and were back just after 10 and it was awesome to actually accomplish something before going to class. Also Katie got a free box of Halloween Candy for spending over 75$ though she bought some of my stuff to reach the amount, which reminds me that I have to figure out how much I owe her.

I went to my lab at 11:30 and it was a review lab, but it seemed rather pointless, I don't think reviewing is going to help me all that much with the lab exam next week, but hopefully I can do well on it as I did not do well on the midterm in that class, I'll be hopeful.

I left the lab in an hour and went back to Rez and to make lunch and to catch up on my to do list (which I have fallen behind on again) Then at 3:15, Liz and I walked down to our next class, not the same class, but classes at the same time.

My cell and molec class was alright, I didnt fall asleep and it finished a bit early :) Then once back at Rez I made breakfast for dinner, which consisted of a breakfast sandwich and some Greek Yogurt, which is amazing. I had a quick and easy dinner, because I had to go to my exec meeting at 6, and that went okay, part of me still feels like we don't really know what we are doing but hopefully no one else feels that way.

After Dinner, Katie Liz and I went going to go and get hair dye, for them not me, but then Kris surprised Katie and she bailed :(
We were how ever able to convince her and Kris to come along so we still got off Rez, but then when we got back they were going to come and play Mario Kart but they bailed :( and I felt bad because Jenina was going to study with a friend in our room, but they relocated when we said that we were going to play mario Kart. Oh well

Liz and I did end up playing mario Kart and i came in First, Liz came in 3rd, her last race did not go well and the easy computer beat her :( Poor Liz, oh well she'll kick butt next time.

Then I had a shower and I plan on painting my nails, Maybe, before bed.

Oh on a Happy Note, Dan found Kal, on a saddish note, Dan had to leave work early because his side was bothering him :(
I hope he feels better in the morning.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment