Thursday, December 1, 2011

So I thought it was friday

This morning I was up early to go to my tutorial, and then my aquatics class which I spent catching up on aquatics terms and questions, and then class ended early which was nice as I was hungry.

Came back to Rez, at lunch, killed time and then went to the mail room at 1 to sell candy cane grams for two hours rather than doing my usual office hours.

I sold a few which is far better than none, but man was I cold.

After that I had my last Ichs and Herps class and I found out we dont have to know as much latin for the final which i am very thankful for. I think my chances at doing well are improving.

After class I went to Katie's and hung out with her and Liz and eventually jeremy showed up as did Kris and we all went down to the moose, Yay for 5th wheeling it up.

The moose was fun, until I got my bill. I got a drink and nachos with extra cheese and the extra cheese cost as much as my drink did which out me over budget which I was not happy about :(

Oh well now I know, always ask how much extra cheese is, or just dont bother.

After that I went back to rez with Katie and Kris, so I was only the 3rd wheel, and we watched Mama Mia, which was awesome. Liz and Jeremy really missed out, but apparently Jeremy didnt want to watch mama Mia, Crazy I know.

Anyways I was going to go to bed a little bit ago, but then liz and I looked up the pinky and the brain sound track which lead us to many other theme songs including:
Angela Anaconda
Hey Arnold
What About Mimi
What;s with Andy
Johnny Bravo
Dave the Barbarian
Filmore
Weekenders
Ghost Busters
Sailor moon
Cardcaptors
rebot
Magic school bus
PowerPuff Girls
Radio Free Rosco
Radio Active
Scooby Doo
And oh so many more, we finally had to stop ourselves or it would have gone all night. We finished by watching "I'm sexy and I know it" - with much pelvic thrusting.

Now I will get ready for bed, last day of classes tomorrow and only 12 days till home :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment