Saturday, December 3, 2011

Last day of class!!

This morning I tried to sleep in, but Dan texted me before 9 which he usually does and we had a nice text talk and then I went back to asleep at got up at 10 and planned to shower but Liz beat me to the shower and she was in there awhile. I ended up showering at 10:30ish and then I had leftover overpriced nachos for breakfast ad then I took notes until class. My last classes went well

I got back my lab exam which I got like 84 on and my lab notebook also got marked and I got 91 so I was happy.
I also found out that because Melissa and I talked to our anthro prof about some misleading questions that everyone got an extra two marks on the midterm.
And adding ti the good news I found out that the $100 scholarship I won was actually a $200 scholarship.

After class it was back to rez and I did laundry and had a shitty dinner and studied with Katie and then Liz Katie and I played maro kart and then Jenina came home and we all played Mario party.
I came in second, Katie kicked butt, which was funny because she didn't know how to play.

Now it's late and I should go to bed because tomorrow I have lots to do and I would like To go to the gym in the morning

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment