Friday, December 9, 2011

2/5

I was supposed to get a good nights sleep last night and sadly that did not happen, but I was still up at 9.
I had breakfast and reviewed cell and molec. Then I showered followed by more review.
Around lung time I was not feeling the studying. I ate lunch and tries to review. Liz eventually emerged from her room and we chatted for a bit before I had to leave for my exam.


The exam was no fun, it was harder than I was expecting and had so much writing, I think I'll end up with a B+ in the course, which kind of sucks because I was hoping for at least an A- oh well nothing I can do now and at least now I am done with cell and molec forever muhahahaha.

After my exam I started reviewing for my forensic anthro final that I have tomorrow and I did a bit of that and then Katie came over and Liz emerged from her room and we decided to go get some dinner and Jenina was going to ti come along and we were also going to goto London drugs

At around 6 we left and went to red robin and I had a Mediterranean chicken burger and fries and it was really yummy and my whole meal and tip cost me less than 10$ because I still had some money left of the gift card Dan have me, after dinner we went to London drugs and I got some hair stuff and Katie got hair stuff and make up and stuff, Jenina got nail polish and some tinted burts bees lip balm stuff, Liz almost walked out with nothing, but then ended up buying the sims3, and she is currently installing it on her computer. Lucky Liz being done her exams.

Anyways I plan on reading over my notes once more and then getting ready for bed and hopefully getting a good nights sleep before my exam tomorrow.

Four more sleeps until home!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment