Monday, December 5, 2011

8 Days until home :)

This morning I woke up and I was feeling better, much less of a downer today.
I accomplished everything that was on my to do list by 2pm and I had breakfast and lunch in that time. I did all of this before my roommmates even emerged from their rooms, though I found out later that Liz actually left last night.

After I was done studying I wanted to go to the gym. I texted Liz and no response, I texted Katie and no response and then I texted Kristy and asked her to fly up to PG and go to the gym with me and no response, so I went to the gym alone.

Once at the gym, everyone responded with the same sort of reply, basically saying no which was fine as I was already there, and I was there for over an hour and it was really nice.

When I got back, I showered and then Katie came over and I helped her study and then I made hashbrowns, and a breakfast sandwich and the Katie left to go study more and I was lonely so I texted Liz who was supposed to be back around dinner time and she didn't respond, I have still yet to to receive a response :(

Eventually I decided to make banana bread and muffins, which are so yummy. then Katie came back and we are watching the Grinch who stole Christmas.

I will be going to bed soon as I have another busy day tomorrow.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment