Monday, December 5, 2011

Started off so good

This morning I was up and functional and showered by around 10, then i had breakfast and studied.

I finished my to do list by around two. And then I had my phone date with Dan's and it kind of didn't go so well.

I found out that my brother went put to get my dads surprise birthday gift and didn't even mention it to me and he for something I wouldn't have got. We bought my dad a new bed, well at least that was the idea, Daniel went and got a bed on Craigslist and then they brought It home and set it up to surprise dad so couldnt be apart of the surprise. Everyone else was there, except me so that kind of sucked. I also found out that my brothers are slowly driving my car into the ground and that the starter Is broken and who knows what else is wrong with it. Though in many ways I feel like i dont even have a car, I never drive it, I don't own it, so it's really not even mine.

All this stuff just got me questioning everything, my life my relationships and needless today I lost all motivation and crawled into bed. My day was kind of shot. I'm just not happy :(

Maybe I'll feel better in the morning



Awesome, now my blog won't post
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment