Sunday, December 11, 2011

2 more exams, 2 more sleeps

So this mining I woke up and I was feeling better in comparison to yesterday, but in comparison to a healthy and active twenty year old, I'm not doing well.

I got up, had breakfast and a shower and such and then I had a nice phone conversation with my mother and then I went to my room to tidy and to pack and that went well. I procrastinated until 3 and then it was back to studying an it was slow going
My neck and back are still killing me though my neck has a relaxed a bit, I'm pretty sure the pain is stressed induced, as a similar pain arose last year around the same time.

I'm doing some more review and watching Liz play the sims, I will be going to bed around 11ish and then get up in the morning to study more and at this time tomorrow I'll be done my exams and just waiting to go home

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment