Saturday, December 3, 2011

1st Day of Studying For Finals

This morning I got up and I thought of going to the gym, but i wasnt feeling it so that didnt happen, and I ate some toast, and drank some tea and began to study, by taking Forensic Anthro Notes and it took awhile and my arm is killing me, but I did 20 pages of hand written notes, and I did that until about 4 o'clock

After that I did some less writing intensive studying, and then It was time for dinner and I had a garlic shrimp Cesar salad and some Garlic bread, and then a Pancake that Jenina made. Then I was watching some tv and taking a break from studying, I watched the worlds most deadly animals, and now I am watching the dog whisperer.

I finished my to do list for today, and I am hoping to go to bed soon and get a good nights sleep and maybe go to the gym in the morning and to study lots more tomorrow. It's finals time, and I have 10 days and 5 finals to get through before I get to go home.

I can hardly wait.
I miss home and I'm lonely, and when I'm stressed and lonely, I eat when I shouldn't which is not good. I need to stop that. Wish me luck in these next few days.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment