Monday, December 12, 2011

5/5 All done!

This morning I woke up with a new ailment, I couldn't straighten my left knee, I still can't actually, I don't know why. It give out and hurts if I straighten it a put weight on it.

I've been hobbling around all day.

I wrote my aquatics exam at 1:30, and it was super easy, it was just as I had expected.

After the exam I was in no mood to study for my ichs and herps exam. Jenina was done and very excited to go home, we chatted and we listened to old school music and it was nice.
Then Liz and Katie and Jer arrived an I made nachos and hobbled off to my last exam

The exam was not as bad as I was expecting, but it was still not awesome. I really should have studied more but it is done

I'm all done 5/5 my semester ends today and i fly home in the morning. I have to be up at 5:30 to catch my 7am flight. Should be fun hobbling around with luggage.

This will likely be my last post of 2012, I only have three semesters left in my degree, it's crazy to think about.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment