Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A week from today, I will be home.

This morning I was up at 8:30 and texted Katie wishing her goodluck on her exam that she had at 9. I got out of bed around 9 and had breakfast and studied until 10:30ish and then I went to the gym with Katie.

I had a really good workout and we came back to Rez and Liz had gotten us startbucks :) it was yummy. I had lunch and I was talking with Liz making so Garlic Toast, when Amy, My elusive 4th roommate came it with a shopping cart and was clearing out her stuff. I guess she's moving out although you would think that she would at least bye like "Hey, I'm moving out"
I hope we dont get a 4th roomie in january, jenina and I want a tea cupboard.

After lunch and some more studying, i took a a shower and studied more with Katie and Liz, then it was dinner, followed by completing my studying list for the day, and I made a christmas list to give dan which was really hard.

Now I'm watching the new girl with Jenina and Liz.
Should be good, and I'll be off to bed soon.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment