Thursday, December 8, 2011

1/5

So today I wrote my first exam in the afternoon, so I spent my morning studying and the exam went okay. It was ornimam so I was expecting to do super awesome but there were things that I just didn't know enough about.
I was hoping for an A+ but now I'm thinking I'll be lucky if I get an A.
Oh well it's done now.

After my exam I studied for my cell and molec exam that I have tomorrow afternoon and then I had dinner and cleaned the oven and painted my toes and fingers while watching the big bang theory with Jenina

Other than that I haven't done much this evening, though Jenina Liz and I did spend some time talking about things we used to wear when we were younger and it was quite hilarious

Today was all my daddy's birthday, so happy birthday to the bet dad in the world :)

Anyways it is way too late and I have to be up early to study and prep for my exam tomorrow, so that's all folks

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment