Monday, March 1, 2010

In the words of Garfield.... "I hate mondays"

Mondays mean the start of a new school week, which me the start of my stress overload as due dates approach faster and faster and on the bring side I do have 2/3 papers done that are due this week, but on the dark side I still have so many other things plus my chem paper to finish by Thursday... and today I didnt do that much, but I felt as though i worked hard this weekend and after a day of class and SI's that I deserved to go watch where the wild things are... and it was a rather odd movie, but it had some cute moments

I did kinda finish my physics lab prep and I studied more for my Bio Lab Quiz and I tidied my room ever so slightly.

All in all not too much to say about my day

Oh except in bio I was having a laughing fit because Our proff brought up t-rex's and all I could think of was the t-rex in meet the robinson's who has a Big Head and little arms... and if you dont think thats funny, youtube it!!

Night!

1 comment:

  1. "JUST TELL ME WHY! I don't like Mondays. TELL ME WHY! I don't like Mondays. I wanna Shoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-t. The. Whole. Day. Down..." ;)

    ReplyDelete