Monday, March 29, 2010

Tomorrow might be a day of hell...

So Danny left this afternoon :(

and I had to unfortunately spend most of the day in classes but I did come back to find that Danny had spent his morning writing in my blog, when I got back at 12:30 he was still writing lol

he had some TBLT's for lunch and played some rummy and Danny got mad that i was beating him

then we played speed and then went back to Rummy...

then Danny had to go, so i waited with him outside for the airporter and it started to hail :S and then Danny left and shortly after he left he realized he left his phone charger here so I will be mailing that back to him tomorrow as that is a rather important thing to have, I just hope it gets to him before the long weekend... otherwise that will suck cause I hate it when i can't text danny

After PLTL and studying and dinner and studying, my daddy called me so he could help me edit my huge 23 page paper and that took about an hour and then I went back to studying for a bit and then I was distracted by Erica and Katy watching The Cove, which is a movie that everyone should watch.

Then I had to finish my paper which i did and it is now printed and good to go

Tomorrow will be a bad day but when it's over It will feel better, the paper will be outta my hands though I am still pissed that my proff never emailed me back to answer my question.... and I have my group presentation which I am NOT looking forward to because it is possible one of the worst things I have ever done and I don't want to be there when it plays..... I also have my Bio Lab Quiz tomorrow which should be hell, but it will be good when it's over

Frisbee is also tomorrow which should be release of all my stresses of the Tuesday...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment