Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2nd 2010

7:30am - alarm goes off
7:31am - Chanel Decides more sleep is needed
7:45am - Chanel Finally roles out of bed and turns off the alarm of death before it goes off.
7:46am - Chanel Goes to bathroom to pee and brush teeth
7:50am - Chanel Returns to room to get dressed
8:00am Chanel leave room dressed and ready to go
8:01am - Chanel turns on Kettle and places two slices of of bread in the toaster
8:03am - Chanel waits for bread to become toast...
....waiting.... POP
8:05am - toasting is complete, peanutbutter and homemade raspberry jam are added to toast, Kettle is also boiled and hot water is poured into travel mug with chai tea bag, toast is placed on table with small glass of milk to be enjoyed :)

And I think If I wrote my entire day like that it would take me a day, if not more.

Ethno was early as per usual, but our due date for our papers got extended due to the hockey game, and is now due friday, But I will be handing it in on thursday for bonus marks since I am already done :)

After ethno I stayed at the school and shockingly went to the library too look up some lit values and study more for my bio lab quiz, though I don't think it helped.

Before my bio Lab I have my physics lab which went well considering I finished it in class :)

But then came Bio and the dreaded Bio quiz from hell....I think... I maybe... passed :S

The Bio lab itself after the quiz wasn't too bad, Michael and I finished early and returned to Rez and on the way back I was reminded by Cam that Frisbee was tonight.

We I returned to my room, there is a note on the floor as soon as I enter
CHANEL
when you get home come + get me
Bonky

So clearly from this message I immediately goto Kallie's room, thinking she may be having some sort of freak out, but no she just wants to tell me that my name is now coco in her phone and all message from her will be signed ks, to prevent me from being randomly messages by someone who may steal her phone. When over at Kallie we decide to bake pie, but we must do this in my oven as Kallie had to go to a lab and I got assigned the job of pie watcher which was a fine job that had great rewards.

The Pie was good

The doing the chem lab was not so good, but I got a lot done, but I still have more to do before thursday.

After some homework doing Kristy was going to call, but then her mother was on the phone so Fabris and I awaited her call as fabris wanted to answer my phone and eventually she called and we had a quick convo before I had to go off to frisbee.

8 people were at frisbee, which was better than last week, 6 girls and 2 guys and we played a team with some serious skills who were letting us get points, but it was fun and it was good exercise.

Then I showered and was concerned because Dannt didnt text me back until just before I wrote this sentence, I thought I may have to go without my nightly phone call.

Pick a colour.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment