Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Day of Death

This Morning my 23 page paper was due
My group presentation had to be done and we all manned up and stayed for the entire presentation and it went well, so well in fact that our Proff wants a copy of the video to show people, so I guess that means that we did well

Following the stresses of enthnobotany, i went to my physics lab evaluation, I finished with 86% in the lab.... after that I went to go mail Danny his cell phone charger along with a few other things :D

When I returned I studied for my bio lab exam and then I needed to relax so I coloured some pictures and went off to my bio lab exam and it was death but I think I did well on some parts...

Then after the lab I spent the rest of the day chilling and doing easy things, like my craft project for ethno and things like that

I also helped Katy and Erica with a video they are making entitled
"Blue Warheads The Road to Finals"

Frisbee was tonight, semi finals and we scored 2!!!!! point which is better than we normally do. the team got better but we are still amaturers.

Anyways I am super tired and not feeling to well and I think bed in the best option

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment