Sunday, March 7, 2010

Food Olympics = Chanel Feeling Sick and Having a Food Baby Named Laurence

This morning I was nervous because the food olympics were approaching..

But I had to remain positive and we went down to the food olympics and we had to break up our team and I ended up on a Team with Dustin, Than, Randeep and Courtenay.

Event one
Every member of the team must eat 6 crackers as quickly as possible, with no water
Courtenay and I totally were the fastest and resulted in our team winning.

Event Two
Every member of the team must chug a can of pepsi as quickly as possible, and this one I kinda failed at, but I did my best, and we can in 3rd i think, but after that I felt so sick, like I needed to vomit but in actuality I just needed to burp

DARE #1
Dares are things that only two team members must participate in.
Courtenay and I were up first and the first dare was to eat two cloves of garlic and you had to chew them, but what we didnt know is that you get point for completion and not speed for dares so Courtenay and I ate those things so fast only to find out that we could of taken out time and this is when my stomach began getting mad at me.

Event #3
Every member of your team must eat a peanut butter sandwich as quickly as possible and I must say that Randeep took his sweet time and did not look like he was trying at all and I gagged numerous times because the stupid sandwich was getting stuck in my braces and preventing me from swallowing it, and we did not place well in this event... :(

Event #4
Every member of your team must eat two snack packs of jello without using your hands and this event was rather easy and we got first.

DARE #2
Two members of your team who have not already done a dare had to eat a whole pepper (Unknown variety)But it was hot and people were dying and I felt bad because Erica had to do it for her team and she didnt like peppers, but she was a champ and she pulled through.

Event #5
Every member of your team must eat one hot dog as quickly as possible. I tagged out for this event because I thought that they were beef hot dogs, turns out they were chicken, oh well. Our team performed well, but once again the guys were lacking a little bit.

Event #6
Each team must eat 2 jars of baby food, and each member must have at least some of it and we came in I think third, and honestly it wasn't that bad.

Event #7 - The most delicious event
Each team member must peel a banana roll it in chocolate syrup and in sprinkles and in coconut and eat it as qucikly as possible and our team dominated this event and it tasted good though it was a bit messy

DARE #3
THE WORST DARE
THE LIQUID OF DEATH
Two members had to complete the task, one who hadn't done a dare and the other could be anyone. Things were added to a blender and mixed, the contents of the Blender was:
Salsa
Wasabi
Pickled Onions
Spagetti sauce
pepsi
evaporated milk
sardines
Cheetohs

This mixture looked nasty and the people representing the 3rd floor were Courtenay, Dustin, Sydney, and kallie. And they were all champs especially Sydney who downed that nastiness so fast, I was proud of them and in the end we ended up with a 3rd place team and a 5th place team and that was good considering we were the only floor that had enough people for 2 teams.

The downside to this challenge is that I have been feeling like shit since then and I have a giant food baby named laurence who will not leave

And I am also kinda hungry but I can't really eat, because its like I have a giant lump of undigested food in my stomach, which is not pleasant, I better feel better tomorrow, or else I dunno how I will make it through my day :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment