Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF...But at the moment I am nto feeling so Hot :(

This Morning I did not want to wake up, I did not sleep well last night and I was really tired, and not so happy...

My classes went okay, I also decided to Attend a film class, lol, with Erica and Kallie and I got to have the Karen Beeler Experience, which was umm well an experience for lack of a better word, and this class inspired me not to goto my math class, instead I looked up prank Ideas for april fools day with Kallie and Erica and we indeed have some plans, some plans indeed :P

The night has been Chill, Kallie went down to Janas place for a gatehring of sorts and Erica and I chilled and walked around a bit and it was quite relaxing

Kallie Erica and I also made spoon people out of wooden spoons that I got from the grab and go earlier today, oh and Kallie and I also got T-wolf T-shirts

Now I am sitting in my room with a very sore back for no apparent reason :(

and I will await a call

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment