Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WORST DAY OF 2010

Today didn't start out all that bad
I slept horribly and didn't go to class this morning, then I had my two labs
In physics I made a mistake and had to redo a page and a half of calculations and my graph, and then I kinda gave up and handed it in without really understanding what I was supposed to understand from the lab.

In Bio, we dissected Ralph the Bullfrog, cool fact, Ralph had the remain of at least 2 giant ass beetles in his stomach, i felt like I smelt like formaldehyde frog after that

I return to my room and decide to do laundry, which was a bad Idea because guess who left her phone in her pocket and didn't realize it for 5 minutes and now she doesn't have a phone.... Right! The Biggest Idiot in the world, otherwise known as me, so that basically ruined my day, i am trying to dry it out but with my luck it wont work

So now I'm pissed and I have been pissed since I ruined my phone, I now will have to wake up to the alarm of death because my cell phone was my alarm, I now can't text message because I have no phone, I now know no ones numbers :( I now kinda hate life more than I did before

Laundry cost me over 6 dollars and my phone and what I got out of it was a ton of wet clothes some damp clothes and few dry things, I think I plan on never doing laundry again in my entire life, I will just be smelly and or naked all the time or maybe I'll just throw out my dirty clothes and buy new ones, oh wait there is no way in hell I can afford to do that

So now there is a 99.999999% chance that i will have to buy a new phone which means that I will have no money so I will have to give up food and all forms of fun that cost any amount of money.

I did get some work done on my paper but not a lot because I don't feel like being productive at all, I feel like leaving school and going home.

Oh and just to prove that I have no good luck, I told Danny that I would be in my room all night, and I leave my room twice and he calls both times I leave and I miss both calls and I can't text him to tell him to call back because I don't have a phone.

I would like to thank Kallie who is the reason that I will be sleeping on dry rather than damp sheets, so thank you Kallie.

i don't even know what to do with myself, this has been a horrible day and it is likely that tomorrow will be just as bad :(

I am and IDIOT

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment