Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today was an expensive day,

I got to all my classes and time goes by quickly until after bio when I have to wait two hours to write my math midterm....

I show up there and everyone else has their textbook and well I don't guess I didn't know it was an open book test, oh well it was still pretty easy.

After math I went on my adventure to get a new phone and over $200 and 2.5 hours later I return to rez with a new phone and some groceries, which I guess is good minus the fact that I now have VERY little money to last me till April 21st :(

But I do have a new phone with the same number and now comes the task of not only adjusting to a new phone but also slowly collecting all the numbers that were in it before.... which will take some time...

I talked to my mommy and found out that Mya was hit by a car :( and is in the hospital, I hope she'll be okay...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment