Saturday, March 6, 2010

omg, look over there..... run

This Day was Not productive, but it was fun, but my lack of productiveness worries me a bit, especially with rez Challenge being Tomorrow.

This Morning Began with Katy inviting Kallie and I over for a breakfast consisting of 3 different varieties of pancakes, strawberry, blueberry and chocolate chip. Following this we were all going to study outside, and on our way outside we ran in to Cassandra and Natalie who were going roller skating later and told us to come and we told them that we would let them know and we ended up going and thanks to adam we didn't have to bus there.

This was roller skating by the way, like the old school skates with 4 wheel arranges in a rectangle and the stoppers on the front of the skates, and it was harder to maneuver in them than you would think, But you get the hang of it and of course me being weird I'm better skating clockwise rather than counter clockwise like everyone else,

I am proud that I only fell once and there was a reason why I fell and that was because Adam was showing off his skills and jumped in his roller blades and me without thinking tried to do this on my skates and well Um that was a fail and I Kinda hurt my leg and it was a little embarrassing, but ya know what at least I fell trying to do something cool rather than just falling for the sake of falling

The only really sad thing about skating was that Erica couldnt be there because she was at a first aid course all day.

Upon returning from skating Kallie made her classic dinner of pasta and I made garlic toast and Katy brought over a bottle of wine and we had a fancy dinner at 4:38 :) because apparently we are senior citizens....

Now we are all planning on going to 1st and Tabour for a party of the St. Patricks day variety, and Umm at the moment I am not that stoked about it and neither is Erica, But we're going and if it sucks we will be back quickly...

News of the party will posted later

... well the party did not start off well because it started off as a jam sesh and I basically sat there being bored, and bored and after about an hour the dancing finally ensued, but it still wasnt great times, i was planning on leaving at 11:30, but the party got busted up just after 11, and there were 5 cop cars....

long story short Katie lost her shoes, and had to wear slippers to walk to the bus, and fabris and erica missed thr bus up and i dont know why,

there is much confusion

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment