Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another not so productive day :(:(

Day light savings time began today which means that when I got out of bed at 11 it was like I was getting out of bed a 10 which was an odd feeling.
All the clocks have been changed which is good because I'd rather not think I have 30 minutes until a class only to discover that I am actually half an hour late.

Today started off with Ethno studying and there is a lot more on this midterm than there was on the last midterm which kinda sucks... so after multiple hours of that along witha few breaks for snacks and lunch and such I was done my study prep and I moved onto Bio Notes and I got through a longg two chapters.

In between these two chapters kallie Erica Katy and I had a team dinner consisting of garlic toast, baked pasta and salad and it all went well I guess, at least it was delicious

After a bit more Bio note doing my had was sore so for some reason i decided to continue work on the ugly blanket and another part of it was completed which is good though it is going to take quite sometime for me to finish it.

I should of done more today but the grey weather got me down and I didnt feel like doing much, I hope its a nice day tomorrow and maybe I'll be in a brighter mood and hopefully get more done

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment