Thursday, March 25, 2010

Concert day.. I thought it would never come

This morning I did manage to get out of bed and drag my but to ethno, which was good
After ethno I finished the first draft of my paper which reached a total of 23 pages, though i still need to write the abstract

I did the last chem lab of the semester so now all that is left is the lab exam next week.


After physics si, we ate pizza and bused down to the hedley, faber drive, stereos and Fefe dobson concert and we got there and kallie and katie and I had the shittiest seats ever but we ended up snagging some front row seats

There were technical difficulties during Hedley and to make up for it the gave away free stuff which I had no chance of getting so it kinda pissed me off and I didn't really enjoy the rest of the concert and then I was the only one who brought money so I had to pay for two cabs back up to campus because we couldn't all fit in one

When we returned, Kallie was locked out so she will be sleeping on the futon tonight and I found out that Kallie got the lead singers of hedleys autograph and he help her hand and sang to her, I you could say i'm jealous cause that would be a cool experience, all in all i rate the concert a 6.5/10

I am excited that Danny comes in less than 12 hours though before then I have to clean my room and sleep and do a chem problem set and a few more things.

Anyways I'm gunna tidy my room a bit and go to bed... hopefully

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment