Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fabris's Post

I would first of all like you all to know that this post should be entitled "Fabris' Post" NOT "Fabris's Post". Now let's get down to business.

This morning I awoke at 7 am and went to school showed of Erica and My Super Awesome Movie and Studied. I then wrote a final and met with a group for a project. After that I played around on my computer and burnt copies to DVD of "Blue Warheads" and "UNBC Year One" (Watch for them at Oscar Season in the "BEST DOCUMENTARY" and "BEST SHORT FILM" categories).

I would also like to annonce that Rez Challenge is next week on Saturday April 10th so look forward to the blog entry for that day! (Spoiler Sentance: WOOOOOOOO!!!! WEEEEE WINNNNNN!!!!! WARRRRHHHEAADDDSSS FFOOOOOORRREEVVVVVVEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!)

On a separate note: Erica McLellan and Kallie Smith are currently at Soccer: they are in the playoffs. high stakes man! Chanel is currently on the telephone with Danny which is why I am writing this blog entry at this moment.

Now I have not asked Chanel how her day went today or what happened in it but I shall do my best to recant the story of "Chanel's Day" Here we go!

Chanel Lewis woke up this morning groggy and tired from a mediocre sleep. She got up and was a little sore in her arms from her awesome frisbee playing the night before. But the soreness was no big deal for Chanel cause she's a champ! Chanel got up and stretched out her arms "Ahhh" she said "Looks like a good day" Chanel then got dressed in her usualy attire and put her hair up in a ponytail. She then packed up her things for class and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
"Hmm," pondered Chanel, "what to have for breakfasat? I know! Peanut Butter on toast! Yumm!"
Chanel got her food ready and scarfed it down while watching TLC. She then brushed her teeth and marched out the door to Physics class.
Chanel had a lovely time in Physics and then in her other classes too! When her day was over she came home and did some homework like the good student that she is.
"I wish Katy would get out of class and come over!" Chanel said to Kallie and Erica.
"Me too" They replied in unison.
31 minutes later Katy arrived in the door ready to burn some DVD's. The girls had much fun. except for f***ing Beardis upstairs was being his loud and annoying self so as the night went on they got a little short tempered. Then the Phone rang!
"Brinnnggg.... Brinnnggg... Brinnnng"
"Hi Danny!" Chanel answered as Katy urged her to leave the room and let her write the blog post for March 31st 2010. Chanel left the room and Katy wrote.
The End (Day up to 10:21)

Thanks for reading folks! Comments are welcomed and encouraged!

Also tomorrow is April first so don't forget to give someone "a pinch and a punch for the first of the month!"

Night!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to let you all know that the sentance regarding rez challenge was rude of me seeing as we have not won and the other floor still could. My deepest apologies. Thank you for undersanding.

    ReplyDelete