Thursday, March 4, 2010

No Class Day!

This morning I decided to sleep through my early class, and luckily I found out that it was canceled :) so I missed nothing and I handed in two papers that were due.

Then I spent hours upon hours of cleaning my room and doing laundry, but my room is now beautiful :) (Minus the Little lines of permanent marker on my desk)

I also went for a walk in the trails with Katy and Kallie and it was very pretty, but a little chilly, I wish we had gone walking yesterday because it was soo much nicer, it's getting a little colder now.

The most eventful thing today was reading madlibs with Kallie Erica and Katy, and probably the best part was watching Erica laugh about the Bunnies Burning down the Trees in Moscow..... :D

But now it is late and I feel like its friday but it's not, and I have class tomorrow at 8:30 :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment