Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today was a rather unproductive day :(

This morning, I was having a love affair with my bed and I did not wish to leave it, but eventually I did and Kallie's Family was in town today and we got to go to a farmers market and I got a pineapple :) and various other fruits and veggies which made me happy, but I dont have much room in the fridge so It kinda sucks trying to fit all of my stuff in the fridge.

I worked on my bio lab with Micheal for a bit, but there is a little more I have to get done tomorrow and I also have alot of other stuff to do tomorrow, as I only got a small amount of stuff done today like the beginning of my ethno studying,

The ugly blanket is also being constructed more and more and it taking on a blanket esk shape, which is sweet though it is goin to take me awhile to get it all done and beautiful and big :)

Anyways I'm not feeling so well, my back and neck are sore and I have a major headache which sucks :(

I'm going to settle into bed and watch a movie and try and relax, and don't forget that its daylight savings time :D

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment