Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Bit Erica

Ethno was boring

Physics Lab was finished in class which was good

Bio Lab, I had to dig through dirt looking for beans, which was umm well not fun

After Bio I got a New mattress which is very firm, but I think it will be good once it is broken in and it's no crinkly which is awesome :D

Then I wasnt sure if I wanted to go to Frisbee, but I ended up going and some interesting events occured

- Erica punched me with a Frisbee
- I bit Erica....acidently when checking her because I was laughing and got too close and ended up biting her shoulder
- Kallie and Erica attempted a Fake fight, Erica was laughing to hard to fight, because Cam was laughing because Kallie had kicked a cone in fake anger
- Kallie Faked ad injury and ironically now has an injury
- Kallie, Erica, Cam and Jake also formed a circle around Ryan whom was trying to throw the Frisbee and the Distraction worked because the pass was a fail.
- There were also some epic passes like Kallie Falling yet still catching the Frisbee and throwing it into the zone for a point, it was an intense moment.

Then Erica's sister Katie and Her Boyfriend Chris stopped in on their way to Kitimat, and it was nice to meet them and Her sister will be up again next weekend for the concert

Anyways Chanel is tired
and wants bed
and sleep and rest....


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment