Friday, March 26, 2010

DANNY IS HERE

This morning I slept through physics
didnt go to chem because I was waiting for Danny to arrive and he texted me after he landed saying that he had a ride up to the university with some people that he had met on the plane, because he is awesome. However he did not text me when he got close but IO saw him coming and he buzzed our room and i went down the hall to meet him :)

he met Fabris and they went down to college heights together, and fabris brought Danny coffee, which as anyone would know is a good thing.

I had to goto bio because of the quiz but luckily I beat danny back to the room and waited for him to get back and then we hung out and Danny met Ericas sister Katie and we had an interesting hang out session,

Oh and I picked up mymath midterm and I got 35/40 which is what I was expecting because it was an open book exam that I did not bring my book too, and I had no clue how to do one 5 mark question and those are the only 5 marks that I lost :)

Then Danny I went out to Dinner at earl's which was awesome and my food was delicious but Danny's steak was a little dry :(, but the desert was amazing, and I kinda wanted to goto a movie afterwards but Danny is a very sleepy bear so we came back to rez and watched Robots in my room and he is now laying in bed and I will soon join him :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment