Monday, March 15, 2010

A more productive day..slightly

Today I felt like all of my classes were pointless wastes of time, However I did get my chem midterm back and I was semi pleased with the mark, well far more please than how I was after the first midterm. I got 82% which is a decent mark.

Another semi-non-pointless thing that I did today was get my application to be PLTL leader next year, and I will be handing that in tomorrow since I will be spending most of my day in the lab building.

Following my pointless day of classes I was surprised with not having to make dinner because kallie had made made me dinner, I had soup and watermelon and crackers and it was soo nice to be able to eat without making food. THANKS KALLIE!!! (muhahaha I have thanked you in front of the blog reader world) and I will pay you back you just wait :P

I accomplished alot relating to my large grant proposal today, which felt good, but it still has a long way to go, I tried to do the physics assignment but it was super hard...so that didnt last long, I also reviewed my ethno study notes.

I am currently having a night snack and then I plan on showering and then going to bed as I am tired and the time change is catching up with me and I need my sleep.



Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment