Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Guess Who's getting sick???

Today I woke up with a headache so I didn't got physics and Kallie being super awesome handed in my lab :D, Thanks Kallie.

I wanted to get some more rest but unfortunately the garbage and recycling was getting picked up and that is anything but quiet, so Chanel go no more sleep and then I had to venture down to the school for chem and for bio.

I was really not feeling well, and I am still not feeling well, I had to go but milk and bread and I also bought cinnamon buns.

When I got back I was feeling even worse :( and I couldn't really do much, I tried to study, i tried to do homework, I tried and tired and failed, so instead I knit and made dinner and did meaningless things just waiting until it was late enough for me to go to bed, and I think it is about that time

I also had a bubble bath, and had a cupcake that Cassandra and Natalie and Kelsey made and it was delicious and I talked to my Daddy and to my Danny and now I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment