Monday, March 8, 2010

My Stomach Still Kinda Hates Me

This morning laurence was still there and my stomach was not feeling all that well which prevented me from eating a good breakfast and since I went for like 4 hours of class straight, I got well umm hungry, and my stomach was making horrible noises during chem, but luckily Kallie being as awesome as she bought me a scone :) and my stomach got quieter.

After Bio, I wanted to make a salad, but my lettuce was frozen, and I had to throw it out :(

After math and math and PLTL, I talked to Erica whom was not in the best of moods due to reasons I will not mention

I also spoke to my father about storing some stuff in PG over the summer and other such things, Then Katy and I went to college heights because her mouth was burnt from hot pepper eating, and we ended up getting McDonalds which was a bad Idea since this did not help my stomach.

My stomach still hates me, and I did not accomplish all that much today, but tomorrow is another day for me to get things done and hopefully I will, if not I will be a little screwed so I will have to work hard tomorrow, which shouldn't be difficult because I only have one lab rather than two.

Anyways I need to let my stomach rest

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment