Saturday, March 13, 2010

I think I should of Gone to bed awhile ago...

Today was a pretty solid day
i slept in, meaning that I did not goto physics, but I did not miss much, then I woke up and had breakfast and then went to the school for my bio quiz as my chem class was canceled today which was also sweet.

After Bio I decided that going to my Math SI was equivalent if not better than actually attending my math class,

then Kallie, Erica, Fabris and I all went to value village and had great shopping adventures :) fabris bought a sunflowered onesie(y), Kallie brought Bright green windbreaker esk pants, Erica and I bought normal clothing, and we all spent less that 30 dollars,

Oh I also bought a shit ton of yarn and spent the rest of the afternoon rolling it into balls,
Then Nicole and Tara came over and we watched movies, played some spoons and some bullshit and umm we basically just chilled and Killed time, and me being cool, I knitted while all of this was occurring and the ugly blanket that I a, creating is coming along nicely :D

Though I am thinking that I should of gone to bed awhile ago because I be tired and I have tings that must be done tomorrow and I wont be able to sleep in all that late :(


Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment