Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice in Wonderland in 3D was Amazing

Ethno this morning was brutal and I forgot my tea, which sucked.
Then I had to go to the Library and work on my Bio Lab with Micheal and Jana which went okay, but my excel wont let me do a t-test, which pissed me off a lot.

Actually a lot of things today have been pissing me off, like my computer being a HUGE ASS PIECE IF SHIT.

I met Erica's Friend Nicole and Tara was up here as well, and we all hung out and we went to go see Alice in Wonderland at 7:30 but the show was sold out so we bought tickets for the 10:15, and then we basically killed time

In this time Kallie decided to make her self feel better by pretending to be Lady Gaga and we dressed her up and she went to the movies dressed like that complete with my snuggie as a Jacket which actually looked kinda coolish.

Kallie, Kayla, Katy, Erica, Nicole, Tara and I all went to the movie and best of all we didn't have to bus because Nicole had her mom's van and was able to taxi us around which was much appreciated.

I have decided to not goto physics in the morning and instead I'm going to sleep in, because Physics is not helpful so I dont wanna go and I'm tired and Irritated and I kinda hate parts of life right now and I don't even know why...

It's like the little things have been starting to bother me more and more ever since that one incident....which will not be discussed...


Anyways I Must be off to bed....

And Remember Try to believe in 6 impossible things before breakfast......

Night!!!

1 comment: