Monday, March 29, 2010

This is The Conclusion to Danny's Post

Well today is the last day I'm here and I'm a little bummed out but i did enjoy myself up here.
So I was about to start telling the Story of my 4 days up in Price George.


Day 1

After Not sleeping much that night (last minute Packing and Laundry)
Got up at 5 am to get ready and make sure that everything was packed and ready for my trip up north.
I had Planned to take the Bus to the Airport that morning and had planned the whole trip right to when i had to leave.
But as i was getting my Morning Cup of Joe my uncle Doug came up and offered to drive me to the airport, which was very nice of him :D, and so saving me about 30 mins plus a trip up the hill to the bus loop to catch my bus. Having made sure i had Everything I bid my mother a farewell and was on my way.
We arrived at the Airport shortly around 630.
I had of course got there early expecting a HUGE lineup at check-in...
It was empty!!! :O
I continued to security to get though also thinking i would have a HUGE lineup to contend with,
it too was empty.
SO i completed check in and security in 5 mins!!! (unbelievable)
Having less then 2 hours till my flight i sat in the lounge and watched the day unfold and the flights in and out take off.

Boarded my Flight at about 830.
It was a very beautiful Day for a flight. we had a few people who decided that after checking there baggage that they didn't want to go so they didn't show up. (perhaps they thought it was the next flight)


Got some great overhead shots of UBC and of Home.

Started talking the gentlemen beside me on the flight and discovered that he was coming back from Mexico.

Long story short got into where i was going and he offered me a ride up to the university :D BOO YEAH!

so arrived at Residence and thought i would try to sneak into the building and try to surprise Chanel and the others. well she Figured it out and met me in the hallway.
Katy was nice enough to bring me a cup of coffee :D

SO the First day was spent Going down to town with Katy to pick up a few things and i mailed off a Parcel to my friend Anica Back East in Montreal.

Came back to the University to Meet Chanel after Shopping.

we Hung around for a while then headed down to the Earls on 15th Ave.
There was a bit of a line up but we were seated within about 20 minutes
The Food was pretty good except for the steak i had... Probably the driest steak I've ever had in Restaurant History. oh well the Wine was Pretty Fantastic.

On the way back i picked up some Swedish Berries for Kallie because she gave me her Mike and Ike :D (thanks KALLIE :D)

Came back and watched a movie and then went to bed

Day 2

Sat was nice :) Got up at 930 and Chanel made cinnamon Rolls for breakfast :D yay!!
we then Started Playing Cards :)
Then It was time for the Rez challenge A music Trivia of Sorts Unfortunatly Vancouver was playing as well so i went to the pub to see i if i could watch it there but they pub was closed(probably due to Earth hour)
well we lost and i was upset. :( Chanel and the rest of Third floor came back and we decided for Earth hour we would go outside and play a few games Kallie had come up with :D

we then came back earth hour completed and played QUELF (woot)

i ended up going to bed early :( bad still tired from.

Day Three,
Got up a bit later today had breakfast and then started a best of 5 Rummy Game :)
I lost 3 games to 2
after that we went for a walk and then came back watched Mr Deeds.
after that we finished our rummy tourney.

went to bed after that and well woke up around 930, got up got my coffee lol :P

and well here i am all packed up and now chanel is back so im going to enjoy the last bit of her i can :)

LATERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment