Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thanks to Kallie :)

Ethno midterm this morning went soso and it was followed by a nap

Chem Lab went okay minus my vision going blurry and me feeling like I was going to pass out, but Kayla was awesome and kinda picked up my slack. Thanks Kayla :D

Following my chem lab I laid in bed an watched most of The chipmunk adventure before going to the school to meet Kallie for out Physics SI

The SI was helpful but I am not in a school mood, I'm in a crawl into bed and stay there all day mood, which I wont really be able to do

After Physics I had leftovers and then knitted and watched Nickolneon and drank some tea and was basically waiting for bed.

My daddy called me and we had a nice talk on the phone and I look forward to seeing him and Olive-Puff in April :)

Then an awesome thing happened, Kallie got the keys to the SMITHMOBILE!!! and she took me and Erica and Katy to go ge slushies, but I decided that I wanted DQ, so we went there and Kallie being awesome bought me a banana split <3 you Kallie :)

Then everyone else go slushies and we ventured back to rez where I am now planning on going to bed very soon...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment