Sunday, February 28, 2010

Canada wins gold... unfortunatley this kept Chanel away from her homework

So I had a plan
I would watch the hockey game and then work on my chem lab.
Little did I know that the game would go into overtime and take longer than expected which made me stress out a bit more about my chem paper that is due Thursday :S

During the game Katy Kallie Erica and I filled Kurts Bedroom with Balloons on behalf of his birthday..... and I pulled a face muscle blowing up small balloons

Eventually I was in the Library with Kayla and Kallie and Ryan and we were all working on our chem labs(adam was also there, this is added due to fabris being insistent) and things started off really well, but then things died out and everyone especially myself was becoming frustrated.

So I decided to return to my room and lock myself in it to try and get some work done and that kinda worked but it also kinda sucked because it may me miss going out to dinner with people for kurts birthday, though it turns out that it took way longer than they expected it to which kinda made me glad that I stayed.

My dad called me due to my facebook status stating that I chemistry so much that words cannot express and I explained why and he somewhat understood, but we couldn't talk long because I had to continue with my work and it sucked :(

I continued working on my chem laba dn got a fair bit done and then I remember that I do have to eat at somepoint, so I made chili for dinner and ate it alone :(

Then I was reminded that I also have two chem problem sets due tomorrow and I don't know how to do them, and I don't know what to do because most people haven't done them and I need them to be done because I don't wish to get zero on both of them, so I'm not sure what I am going to do about that :(

But for now I have reached the point where enough is enough because I have now successfully given myself a headache yay!!!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment