Friday, February 5, 2010

1st Day as a Timberwolf and I Survived

When I awoke this morning I was tired and still slightly in a bad mood from last night mainly because of the idiots who live above us and they think it's fun to party on Thursday Nights, and then even after the music stopped last night I couldn't relax or fall asleep.

This made me very tired this morning, very tired, so tired that I don't know what we covered in any of my classes and I lied in bed for 3 hours before having to venture over to the sports center to begin my pre-mascot duties, which consists of running around doing random shit until I have to get into costume. Oh and my mascots assistant in name Greg and he's a little to shy to do what he's supposed to do, He can't really get the crowd going, hopefully he will get better.

Anyways, just before 6 I suit up and I can already feel the heat. And the Women's game began and the crowd kinda sucked, there weren't many people there which kinda sucked, because its hard to get a none existent crowd going. Kallie, Katy and Erica showed up in their green and yellow gear, and they brought me pom-poms :D which were sweet and then they left at the end of the Womens half, and it was shortly after that, that I began to not feel well, I felt dizzy and like I was going to vomit, and I ran out of the gym and didn't make it past the employees only door, I was keeled over and I thought I was going to be sick so I took off my head and then I still though I was going to be sick and Greg helped me get up and through the employees only doors, and as soon as I was through those doors I was on the ground, face down on the cement, I felt so horrible, I thought I was going to die. Greg went and got me water and I sat up and took off part of my costume and began to feel a little better. After some time of sitting down I suited up again and wen back out to the rather sucky crowd, and began to take frequent breaks to prevent myself from becoming that dehydrated again. The woman's team won and then I stripped off the costume to have a break between games.

The mens game had a bigger roudier crowd which it usually does and I continued with my frequent breaks and I avoided the urge to vomit/pass out. The mens team won too, and I was exhausted and sweaty. I drank over a liter and a half of water and I still feel dehydrated :( and super tired.

Showering was amazing, my body was so gross and sweaty and now it's all clean, btu still sore. I'm gunna be tired and sore tomorrow.

Night!

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you survived :D Hope you have an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete